With our extensive experience of lettings we can provide a fully managed lettings service for our customers to ensure your role as a landlord is as easy as possible.
Our fully managed service to landlords includes:
Finding the right tenants
- Advise on the optimal rental value of the property
- Market the property
- Find suitable tenants, conduct references and credit checks
Once the tenants are found
- Take receipt of the holding deposit and register it with The Dispute Service
- Draw up the tenancy agreement at the start of the tenancy and manage renewals thereafter
- Instruct the inventory clerk to prepare the inventory and check the tenant in and out
- Issue keys, collect rent, transfer utilities, manage repairs and organise regular maintenance
- Manage actions required when rents are overdue or tenants are causing nuisance
General Lettings Advice
We will also:
- Provide advice on purchasing of suitable property to rent
- Give guidance on what items to include in the inventory
- Assist with completion of tax returns and arrange any buildings, contents or legal insurances
- Advise on general legal problems associated with letting and locate and liaise with solicitors where necessary
- Letting and Rent collection service: 10% (inc VAT) of the rent received deducted by the Agent as and when rent received.
- Full Management service: 6% (inc VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent as and when the rent received.
- Agreement Admin Fee: £240 (inc VAT)
- Inventory Service: £90-£200 depending on size of property (inc VAT)
- Duplicate statements: £39 (inc VAT)
- Tenancy Renewal fee: £60 (inc VAT)
- TDS scheme: £18 per deposit
- Major works fee: 12% (inc VAT) if works over £500
- Professional hourly rate: £120 (inc VAT) charged by the Agent when required to carry out any additional services and court attendance.