Malverns Covid-19 update September 2021
1: We will operate in accordance with government guidance at all times and take all reasonable steps to protect our team and our customers and have in place measure to help prevent the spreading of the Covid-19 virus.
2: Our offices will be open, but at times we will restrict numbers entering to ensure social distancing can take place.
3: We support the guidance that face coverings should be worn when in any enclosed/indoor setting with people who you are not normally with.
4: We have hand sanitizer at appropriate points in offices for use by staff and visitors.
5: In the office and on appointments we will take all reasonable steps to ensure social distancing is maintained.
6: We will not permit any face-to-face meeting to take place in any case where any party has been advised to self-isolate or is awaiting Covid-19 test results.
7: We will ensure our offices are well ventilated at all times and that our team has access to regular hand washing facilities.
8: We will issue digital information and communication where possible.
9: We will retain your information should this be needed for any NHS test and trace purposes.
10: Where viewing/market appraisal appointments are undertaken we will open all internal doors to restrict ‘touching’ of surfaces.
11: For property viewings we will request that the number of people attending the viewing is kept to a minimum.
12: If our own teams are working in the office then they will take a COVID-19 lateral test to identify any early signs of a potential issue, even if they are not showing any symptoms.
13: We have a dedicated COVID-19 responsible person who should be the first point of contact for any COVID-19 related queries.
14: We reserve the right to amend these procedures at short notice depending on Government advice at the time.
- We will continue to offer video viewings in the first instance wherever possible. Please use these in your initial search and only request physical viewings of properties you are seriously interested in offering on
- Please make your own way to the property as we are unable to offer transport. Where possible
- Before viewing, you will need to confirm that you are not suffering any symptoms
- The occupier of the property will be asked to ensure the property is well ventilated and that internal doors are left open
- The occupier of the property will also be asked to leave the property while the viewing is taking place
- We will continue to offer video market appraisals
- If we do visit a property to value it, we will need to maintain a 2 metre distance
- Before we visit, please ensure the property is well ventilated
- We will not touch anything in the property unless absolutely necessary
Visiting Our Offices
- Although the office is open for business, we ask that you wear a mask.
- If you do need to come into one of our offices, you will need to call ahead and book an appointment