Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

Information For Sellers


The following documentation will be needed for us to sell your property.

For all properties
• The title deeds showing property ownership.
• Guarantees – copies of guarantees for work carried out on the property, e.g. timber, damp, roof, etc.
• Proof of any remedial works carried out to the property.
• Copies of service guarantees, e.g. 5-star boiler maintenance.
• An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Additional information for leasehold properties
• Lease – we will need to have confirmation in writing, either from you or your solicitor, of when the lease was granted and for what term (documentary proof will be required).
• Ground rent – confirmation of the amount payable per annum.
• Service charge – the amount payable per annum and also the percentage share of any outgoings payable by your property.
• Copies of freehold certificates (where applicable).

Before being placed on the market, all properties are required to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) which rates the energy efficiency and environmental impact of a property, on a scale from A to G. We can help organise an EPC with accredited EPC regulators. (Valid for 10 years).

Photography and floor plans 
When selling your property, it’s important we present your property in the best possible light. We have a team of professional photographers and floor planners.

We recommend that you instruct a solicitor when you first put your property on the market. This is so that when you accept an offer, they’re already in possession of your title deeds and can promptly send out a draft contract.
We recommend that you choose a local solicitor who has had experience of the intricacies and nuances of the respective local councils, and also one who specialises in conveyancing.

Anti-Money Laundering 
In order to comply with money laundering regulations and in accordance with the law, we will need you to provide us with ID verification, for our records.