Our qualified team with more than 40 years’ experience of property management can take the hassle out of the day to day running of your property. Our property management service includes:
MAINTENANCE AND REDECORATION
We work closely with a strong team of contractors who are completely trustworthy and very competitively priced.
When the property is tenanted and when vacant to comply with insurers’ requirements.
It is essential to present a property in excellent condition in order to maximise the rental potential of your property. We can organise and oversee all works from minor repairs to complete renovation.
Our staff attend regular seminars to keep abreast of the ever-changing rules and regulations which apply to rented property. We arrange for the annual gas and electrical safety inspection to be carried out and any associated works to be completed.
We will obtain references, prepare a tenancy agreement, arrange for an inventory to be prepared and checked, arrange the hand-over of utilities, collect and forward rent promptly as directed, negotiate extensions, hold the deposit and arrange for its return minus dilapidations at the end of the tenancy.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- Advice on purchasing of suitable property to rent
- Guidance on what furniture and other items to include in the inventory
- Advice on general legal issues and obligations associated with letting
- Assistance with building, content or legal insurance
- Advice on action required when rents are overdue or tenants are causing other nuisance
- Locate and liaise with solicitors should legal action be required